The Gulliver laboratory is located inside the ESPCI Paristech, 10 rue Vauquelin, in the 5th district of Paris.
Once inside the ESPCI Paristech, the lab is located at the 3rd floor, stairs F.
- Subway : Line 7, stop at Censier Daubenton or Place Monge (then 5 minutes by foot)
- RER B, stop at Luxembourg (then 10 minutes by foot, see the map)
- Bus :
- 21 and 27 : stop at Berthollet-Vauquelin
- 47 : stop at Censier Daubenton (then 5 minutes by foot)
- 83 : stop at Port Royal - Berthollet (then 5 minutes by foot)
- 91 : stop at Port Royal - Berthollet (then 5 minutes by foot)
Vélib’ stations (public bicycles)
- 13 rue Erasme, 75005 Paris
- 8 rue Jean Calvin, 75005 Paris
- 12 rue de l’épée de bois, 75005 Paris
On the map